The Secret Garden is a magical 18-hole crazy golf course with surprises around every corner! Putt your way through tree-lined paths, Japanese gardens and amazing water features. It’s crazy golf like you’ve never played before!
Being outside, make sure you wrap up warm on those chillier days!
£14 per adult | £12 per senior (65+) | £12 per child (under 18)
Each game will last around 45 – 60 minutes.
Bookings available from 10am until 10pm. Weekends and holiday periods from 9am until 10pm.
We recommend pre-booking online before your visit.
By booking your game with us, you are agreeing to the following rules of play:
1. Players under 18 are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
2. This course contains slopes, humps, uneven surfaces, water features and other obstacles. Players must exercise caution at all times.
3. Players must use the correct sized clubs.
4. To avoid serious eye and other injury, players must not raise the club to head height or use excessive swinging motion.
5. Players must not use excessive force to hit golf balls.
6. Players must not climb on the scenery, fixtures or props.
7. Maximum of 5 players per group.
8. Players must allow players ahead of them to exit the green before commencing their shot.
9. Players must report any maintenance issues to staff.
10. The Flower Bowl reserves the right to immediately end a session and remove any player for unruly behaviour – no refunds will be given.
We recommend pre-booking your activity online before your visit.
Card payment only. Gift cards can be redeemed online using the debit/credit card field. If your gift card has insufficient funds to complete the transaction online, please ring 01995 676210 and a member of our Activities Team will assist you with your booking.
A maximum of 5 players per group.
All under 18s must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 at all times.
The crazy golf course is outdoors, but equipped with a canopy which protects you from the weather so you won't get wet if it rains. Please wear appropriate clothing and wrap up warm on chillier days.
Please arrive a few minutes before your booking to allow time to check in.
Please do not tee-off until the group in front of you has left the hole.
No drinks, other than water, are allowed to be taken onto the crazy golf course.